Monday, June 14, 2010

Shop Life...., Utah Valley Parade of Homes,

I had a great week at the shop. I love getting to know my customers. I've been working on items for outdoor living. It has been fun seeing vintage patio furniture come to life! My favorite colors right now our a beautiful lime green and a light Tiffany blue. Customers like those colors too.

I have advertised in the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. It's been good to network with the builders and designers. I've have seen about 9 homes and the Tiffany blue is in so "in". My favorite house so far is a home by Architectal Galleries. It was an old rambler that they renovated and paired modern design with rustic metal details. The house is amazing as well as the view. It's a cutting edge home that I would find in Portland, Oregon. It is amazing to see other creative people do what the love and see that if you're your athentic self people are drawn to what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment