Monday, June 7, 2010

Musing of Entrepreneur

Life is full of Joy!
Wow, less than a week ago I put about 9 items up and three have sold. Two chairs and stool sold to a dentistry on the west coast. The order was shipped today. It is fun seeing where items are being shipped. This is another way to expand my business and at a very inexpensive way.

Last week I was able to get professional pictures of me in my shop by http://kneesandtoesphotography.com/Crosby/ See recent pictures at the link posted. It was a lot fun getting know Catrina.

I was able to see the layout that is going to be in Utah Valley Magazine. It looks great and can't wait to see in the July/August issue.

It is amazing that in 3 months Tattered Butterfly Design is flourishing. I think what ix fun about having a business is the opportunity to continue to grow and learn. Yes, there are risks, but is better to try than fail to try. Just the ramblings of an entrpreneur. I have to thank God for he is my biggest cheerleader. He never fails me.

No comments:

Post a Comment