Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming Attractions

Tattered Butterfly Design will be having coming attractions......My darling husband made a 1800 mile trip to Portland, OR in 48 hours. I had lots of finds that had been sitting in my parents garage since Fall. I love thiftin' & junkin' in Oregon! One, lots of places to find good stuff and NO SALES tax!
Our mini van was loaded! Tim unloaded all the stuff today at the shop. We then met at local thrift store and the van was loaded up again! I found an old kitchen table that has 4 brass claw feet. Ohhh I can't wait to get my hands on that. We found a few more things too. I'm going to wait to share all my treasures.
It is great to see my business moving forward. Getting my name out has been fun and I have had a lot of positive feedback.
I love my tattered life at times life can be rough but my rock is God. He is always there encouraging me on. He never leaves me. All glory goes to him. I'm so blessed to have a good husband and one beautiful son.
Check back for my coming attractions. You won't be disappointed! Vintage Modern is coming your way.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. I agree...God is my rock too! VIsiting to SITS, I'm so glad I did. Drop by and visit me too. http://myhomespunthreads.blogspot.com/
    Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete