Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Sacred Baby Coat



Throw back Thursday I thought it would be fun to share my vintage pink fluffy coat that I had as a 2 year old.  My mother saved everything from my childhood.  Well almost everything.  She has passed on a lot of my baby clothes.  This is one of my favorites.  
 
 I love that the quilted liner and sweet label.  Trundle Bundle what a darling name for a children's clothing company.


The shiny buttons.  
 
The charming collar.

This beauty is 46 years old.  I'm so glad my mother saved it.  Maybe someday I'll have a grand daughter that will wear it.  There is something sacred about holding something that you wore as a baby.  I once was  a little child adored and cherished.  Just like I felt when my baby boy was little.  And yes, I have saved a few things of my son's to pass down to his children.  Years from now...

It's how God feels about us everyday.  I needed a reminder today that I'm and cherished and adored by my Father in Heaven. 

Debbi


No comments:

Post a Comment