Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Get To Live My Passion, How about You?

I get to live my passion, How about you?  I just recieved a beautiful email from a follower who suffers from several chronic illnesses.  She related to me how hard it is to live with invisible illnesses.  I so relate.  It's hard to wake up everyday for the last six years and be in pain and fatigue.  I refused to give up even though there's been days I wanted to through in the towel!  I'll give up and just stay in bed. 

I didn't give up and I still have days were crawling under a rock sounds good.  I want to thank this follower reminding me that I get live my passion everyday.  Thank your for your email it inspired me. 

Everyday I get to refined these tattered furniture into a precious butterfly.  What I realize is I'm the one be re-designed and refined.  I never thought that 6 years ago that I would be homeschooling my son, working with my hubby everyday, and owning our own store.

Plunk! I'm getting of my soap box.










 

1 comment:

  1. No soapbox for you... (Jumping on soapbox) Your an inspiration to US... to keep fighting for our passion. THANK YOU for that. Linda

    ReplyDelete