Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Reclaimed Life

There are times I feel a little tattered around the edges.  
In the last month I've moved my business, Tattered Butterfly, to Millcreek, UT.  We have been well received and we're busy designing and painting everyday.  I've had so much fun meeting so many new customers.   It's a privilege to be to work with 6 other local artists at "The Old Flamingo" that truly is a team. They inspire me and make me laugh on a daily basis. 

We were in a car accident that a buck as wide as our van jumped out in front of us.  We were going 65 mph on the freeway.  Amazingly enough we all walked away.  Our van wasn't so lucky.

I fell down my front stairs and sprained my foot and broke a toe.   Walking around with a lovely orthotic shoe.  So stylish.:)  I've fallen two more times and ended up with a 5 inch bruise and more sore muscles.

I don't tell you this for you to feel sorry for me.  I tell you this that God is abundantly good.  He takes my brokenness and turns into something beautiful.  He carries me when I can't walk or get out of bed.  I have a reclaimed life through Him. I'm reminded everyday of this by the work I do. 

Below our some reclaimed furniture that may inspire you!








No comments:

Post a Comment