Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Time Fun

The weather is finally clearing up and today my son and I enjoyed our backyard with blowing bubbles, watering the garden and of course my son ended up completely soaked!  We took a break to eat some yummy strawberries.  I think this picture sums up what summer is all about.  It's the small stuff that really counts!



 This is an Solid Oak Buffet.  It is over 100  years. 
After:  The cream paint and oval glass knobs make this an eloquent lady.

Sold!

Summer here I come and I'm looking forward to lemonade, fresh peaches, salsa from our garden, and days of painting from my Tattered Butterfly studio and see what fresh colors and vintage furniture that I can come up with!   I have a great iron patio set I can't wait to get my hands on!

Wishing all my readers a VERY happy summer and enjoy those little moments with friends & family. 

1 comment: