Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Living Room Make Over Part One (Eclectic Modern)

                                           
 This was an old TV console.  I saw it had to have it.  I've been looking for a new entertainment center that would cost a lot. 

 Walla! Antique White with distressing and the great curves just pop! my carpenter husband made the shelf and box so that our cable and DVD Player could fit in the top shelf.  I'm
 My carpenter hubby made the shelf and box so that our cable and DVD Player could fit in the
top shelf. I add the paper for a pop of color.  I love that the doors slide in so their not in the way. 


I decided to get rid of my beige walls and accent wall deep orange.  I have a bit of a hideous fire place.  1980's Split Entry that has a flagstone that has a ton of oranges and brown.  I've embraced this for three years.  My beautiful son help his dad paint delightful gray.  He did a great job.  

My awesome hubby getting done!  Stay tuned for more changes and then my big reveal in about a month! Fresh, Modern, Vintage - Eclectic Modern

2 comments:

  1. the entertainment center is to die for. When I think of how many of those things people would have gladly given me. They (and I) never imagined they could look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! My husband and I also have an old console tv box for our entertainment center, and I REALLY REALLY want to paint it, but he won't let me! :( Of course, ours is much boxier/bulkier looking than yours is. I LOVE the legs on yours, GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete