Monday, January 3, 2011

Keep Calm and .......


That's my motto this year!  I just finished up moving out of our Orem location.  Many many women came in to show their support.  You all know who you are!  Thanks so much!

I've been in my cocoon lately.  Re-morphing into something new.  I call it adding colors to my wings.

I'm looking forward to a New Year and a changing life.

Tattered Butterfly Design will continue to offer services for painting your furniture at affordable prices.  We will be offering our design services too.  If you would like to use our design services in Utah feel free to email me at tbstudio@live.com.  

My other change is I'm homeschooling my son.  Today was our first day.  He did great and I hoping to keep up with him!  My beautiful son is 8 is my priority. 

Creating is something that is who I am.  So as I learn to balance these to areas of my life, I keep hearing ...... 

Keep Calm and Carry On

No comments:

Post a Comment