Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tattered Butterfly has wings....







Yep, 8 months ago I started my first blog about Tattered Butterfly. I sit here realizing when you truly are your authentic self doors open. My wings are spreading out to share with others the real me. In the middle of December I found an ad on-line looking for several vendors to rent space in the quaint old home in a small city in Northern Utah. The rent was reasonable and with it being a co-op I would only have to work 1-2 days a week. A perfect solution!

A big door was opened and I'm bursting at the seams with ideas. My little shoppe is a dream come true. I didn't think a few months ago I would be able to open a shoppe for a long time. God is so good. He's winks fill my heart.

My husband was laid off from work almost 2 months ago. It has been a gift because he can help out a lot more. He is searching for a job everyday but to have him home is amazing. He is my best friend. He is such a kind and loving man. Princess and the Bride is one of our favorite movies. In the movie Wesley a lowly farm help falls in love with Princess Buttercup. He served her in many ways and would say to his love "Your wish is my command." That is my husband. Wow to have my husband totally devoted to me is such a precious thing that I hold dear to my heart.

We had a quiet but lovely Christmas. Oh and my parents came for a visit over Thanksgiving. This year has been a sweet blessing. I'm thankful to God for all He has done for me this year. Living out my journey with God is exciting, amazing, and humbling. I know when I'm in His care I will never be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment