Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Breakfast fit for a Queen!

I don't know about you but I love a good Dutch Baby (German Pancake). I woke up on Valentine's Day and this was my breakfast my hubby made for me. He is the expert in our house for great breakfasts'.
Here is Tim's secret recipe. Dutch Baby 1 Cup of Milk 6 Eggs 1 Cup of Flour 1/2 tsp Vanilla 1/4 tsp of cinnamon 6 Tablespoon of Butter Preheat Oven to 425 degrees. Mix all ingredients together, except the butter. Put butter in a 9x13 pan. Put in oven. When butter is melted. Watch carefully not to burn. When melted pour batter in pan. Close oven quickly. Bake for 15-20. It will turn golden brown with puffy billows. Remove from oven. Work quickly to divide pieces. Shake powdered sugar over the pancake. Serve and enjoy! Also great with fresh chopped strawberries and whipped cream.

Sweet Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment