Friday, July 15, 2011

The Old Flamingo is now OPEN!!!

Tattered Butterfly Design is now at The Old Flamingo.  Open for business.
3474 S. 2300 E.
Millcreek, UT 84109
801-274-3474

Mon-Sat 11-7
Summer Only:  Thursdays: Millcreek Farmers Market in the parking lot.  The Old Flamingo will be open til dusk.



 Yahoo!  We're Open.  I love the the new sign.
 Just follow the flamingos.
 Oh so many things!
SOLD!!Cream Dresser with mirror and two night stands.

The Old Flamingo is not your average re-purposed store.  This store is co-op of local furniture artists.  Poetry written furniture, mid century modern furniture, hand painted furniture, antiques, fun lighting, rugs, unusual accessories and home decor items and so much more....

It's great to be around the other local artists.  I'm so fortunate to be apart of The Old Flamingo team!

Our son is the youngest team member!
There's a Shaved Ice stand in the parking lot.  He loves going to shop!   

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. your creativity, your art... keep it up.

    PS.. I do find it hard on the eyes to read the font/color... please make it black or darker. thanks... it's just me... I have eye sight disorders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to visit the Old Flamingo one of these days! It sounds like an amazing endeavor (the kind of thing I would like to try someday!)...best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete