Saturday, February 26, 2011

Custom Order Finished

 This end table used to be very dark brown, the customer choose white with hint of distressing.
 Blue Gray Dresser with Glass Knobs. 
 This was a old door that was cut down to 4 feet.  The legs are old banister legs from a stairwell.  The added hardware gives a fun touch. This is vintage wall paper from the '50's. This is proof that you don't have to throw old stuff away!
 Great hardware.
 Love that vintage wallpaper.
 Our cat, Charlie thinks this is the perfect place to hang out.
 Old stool freshly painted with a beautiful blue that will be re-purposed as an end table.
 This was a dark walnut wood that was transformed by a perfect color.
 This is a game table.  The stools are great they were a dark wood with vinyl cushion.  The table has a piece of glass that goes over the top of it. 
Old shutter that was dark wood and fun hardware with a bright yellow/green.  This is going in her entry way to hang coats, and hats!

4 weeks and 9 pieces of  furniture and one happy customer.  I had a great time with this customer.  She loves color!  She is a newlywed and decorating their first home. I'm so happy for her.  She definitely has a one of kind home. 

1 comment:

  1. love it especially the octagon table. I did one a while back and everyone told me I was crazy. at least now I know I'm not alone its lovely

    ReplyDelete