Sunday, July 18, 2010

Marketing and Creating

Last week was filled with exposure for Tattered Butterfly Design.  My article in Utah Valley Magazine came out.  I've had some good feedback.

I was able to promote my business at UV Chamber Women in Business Luncheon.  Mary Crafts with Culinary Crafts was keynote speaker.  She gave an inspiring message about how life at times can be challenge but that never giving up on your dreams.  I remember when I first moved here from Oregon I use to watch her ever saturday morning.  This was before  Food Network was around. 

On Wednesday I was contacted by Bliss Boutique to see if I would be interested in being part of their boutique over the weekend.  It's a darling event that is held once a month.  We did well and are looking forward to next month's boutique.

I'm sharing a booth at the UV Women's Expo in Sept 9 and 10th.  It will be excited to be involved in this event. 

It is amazing to see how far I've come in less than 6 months.  I thank God for all the little miracles he places in my life. Relying on him is how I get through everyday. 

The picture above is of my two kitties and this beautiful bench I found in Oregon last summer.  It was in horrible condition.  My hubby thought I was crazy for buying it.  He did a great putting it back together.  I've put this bench in our living room.  Charlie & Buddy seem to love this spot.   I think their adorable.  I love coming home to my kitties at night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment