Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Simple Coconut Mocha and Amazing Shortbread

Yes, it's that time of year where I think I'm going to bake like my Mom did when I was kid.  That last about a minute and realize I need some time saving goodies!

I love a good mocha!  Oh how I love a go through the drive thru and pick one up while I'm out and about.  It's not very friendly on the old wallet.  This is what I've come up with that's a budget saver .  If you don't like Mocha Mix us your favorite Hot Cocoa Mix instead.

I found this Mocha/Frappe Mix at Costco.  I'm a Costco girl.  I love Costco.  When I was dating my hubby 22 years ago we would go for a cheap date of a Soda and Hot Dog and then catch a movie.  It's the simple things.  Anyways you can find this mix at Costco for around $9.00.


Follow directions on the back. Then add a splash of Coconut Creamer!


Then as much as whip cream as you would like!

Then enjoy!
Yummy!

Oh, just one more thing.  You have to have a few cookies to dip in to this masterpiece.

 Yep, I'm a cheater!  I found this shortbread mix at Costco.  All you do is add butter and bake.  I made mine in a 9x13 pan.  I pressed it out and added colored sugar before I baked them.  They're perfect with the mocha.  

Now it's time to decorate the tree!

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment